Forum Discussion

atreya33
Seasoned Veteran
2 months ago

Best career outfit ever

Yesterday I started to play a new family. The mother of the family joined the social media career. At the end of the work day I noticed she had a career outfit that was quite ... different.

This screenshot was taken in CAS just before I set her careeroutfit to something more senseble. If someone would ask me to make the weirdest career outfit ever, I honestly wouldn't be able to come up with a result like this.

EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace

Social Media and Style Influencer get weird outfits. Especially Style Influencers. Eccentric style gets the most attention I guess...

Ah, just some usual Style Influencers...

I even got Grim Reaper dressed with that Style Influencer career!

Even Grim Reaper follows the trends!

But here I come with an example out of the blue. Career: Education career Administrator branch. The outfit:

Ah, what a respectable Director of Academics...
    atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran

So I am not the only one who has weird outfits.

crocobauraThe game coding must be allowed for very random combinations when I see the possibilities. I always thought it would try to match items from the same outfit style or something to make the outfits make sense.

EgonVMThe grim reaper with the outfit from the style influencer career looks great. Looks as if he wants to go with the time and dress in a more contemporary way. Actually I have never set a trend with the style influencer because I read it is impossible to remove a trend once it is set. The yeti education career is fun too. Must be an interesting school he/she is working at.

• I have seen something similar in my game too just the other day. 😁 I think they coded it like, wear one of everything, choose whatever.  😁

• All the sims in my main save have weird career outfits so I was shocked that when I added Simmingal to the matchmaker career she got actually reasonable outfit 😅

elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran

I hate the outfits that spawn with that career. First time it happened to me I was like... what the? I thought some glitch was occurring lol.

EgonVM
      Seasoned Ace

You'll need to enter this cheat code:

sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas

You'll then be taken to CAS where you can edit the career outfit. If your sim appears in their everyday outfit, then you're editing their everyday outfit.

telemwill
        Seasoned Ace

Thank you! I made a note of it to use the next time an awful one shows up in my game.