Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Favorite expansion pack world?

I have seen a lot o people doing the list of their favorite expansions, but I haven't seen anyone's list of their favorite worlds, especially the ones included in expansions! Feel free to make your list! Here's mine:

1. Isla Paradiso
Even though I have to fix all the lagging before I start playing in it, this world is still my favorite! I love living in a houseboat, visiting resorts, scuba dive and all the fun activities this world has to offer. The scenery and the whole design of the world is just the amazing (wonderful houses!) and I love that tropical summer feeling in it.

2. Twinbrook
I love Sunset Valley, and for me, Twinbrook is improved version of it. It's just a normal world for everyday gameplay and that simplicity is what I like! The huge lake in the center of the world gets frozen in the winter and it's so beautiful to go ice skating! The one bad thing it that it has bad starter houses and not much space to place new lots.

3. Appaloosa Plains
I'm not the biggest fan of country scenery, but this world looks amazing! Same as Twinbrook, it's just simple world for normal gameplay (with a little bit of pets) and I can't find anything bad about this one!

4. Starlight Shores
I find it kinda small and it's terrible to find a good spot for building your own house without deleting the existing ones. The other thing I hate about it is a bad festivals spot! But overall, it's a nice-looking and a very modern world.

5. Bridgeport
When I first got the game, this one was my favorite. But after a while, it gets hard for me to play in it. If you live in a building, it takes hours for your Sim to get in and out, and I HATE SUBWAYS! Thanks to them, it takes 3 hours for your Sim to get to work! And if you don't have the expansive car (I don't play with cheats), it takes hours to get from one side of the world to another. And you can forget about placing store venues because of no space at all! However, I like those houses where rich Sims live, and overall look of the world is nice.

6. Moonlight Falls
I'm not much into supernatural things and the atmosphere in the world is somewhat dark and lifeless to me. Even though the world is spacious, I prefer bright colors and the feeling you get in Isla Paradiso!

I'm looking forward to read your opinions!