Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Fourth Generation Heir Vote - Heir chosen. Thanks all :)

My boys had too many boys in this generation and it is making it difficult for me to decide who should be heir. One of them is a little less to my liking but I thought I would leave him in to see what others thought.

Lou is currently a teen, Leo is currently a child and Joe is a toddler. All have traits I like to play with.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50064203081_195807ca81_o.jpg
  • I liked Joe's jawline and nose the best.
    If he isn't picked, send me his sims file and I'll make him a house in my game.
  • Thank you all for voting :) It was interesting to see that Leo got the most votes when he was only thrown in to see what other simmers thought and had no chance at being heir because of his weak jaw. Perhaps his hair colour is part of his "attraction".

@thuggishsplicer Even if Leo is heir you can have him. He's only a toddler but I will try to remember to give his simfile when he is YA. You will probably see me post pics of him then and can remind me :)
  • @Mikezumi That would be great, I'll keep an eye out.
    Frankly, my theory is that he's different from the others and because of that, he catches people's eye first. Or, maybe, most folks like blonds. The three of them are hunks, anyway. Whomever you pick out will be great.
  • Thanks to all who voted :) Although Leo got the most votes he was only thrown in to see what others thought about him as stated in my OP (although I didn't name him) :p
    It was a tough decision between Lou and Joe but Joe wins by one vote :)
  • I know you picked but I love the look of Leo. <3

Edited to add, yes his hair was a draw but I also personally like the weaker jawline on him, makes him look more sweet and innocent maybe?? The stronger jaw looks good on the other two boys though and Joe is a very very close second. ;)
  • @Charlottesmom Thank you for popping in even if the vote is over :) Of course, you knew all about it from my texts :D
    I don't mind weaker jaws on some sims but it didn't work for Leo, at least for me. For me, it gave him kind of a goofy look rather than an innocent, softer look. In real life, I guess I like a face that looks a little cheeky (not sure what American equivalent of the word is). This probably describes what I mean - "showing a lack of respect or politeness in a way that is amusing or appealing" :D