Forum Discussion

15 years ago

France- Curator, Place Tombstone in Graveyard? Help?!

I hope someone can help me. This is driving me insane.

I've got the Curators remains. I could not find any way, shape or form of actually taking the tombstone in the museum, just the remains. The instructions say to place the tombstone in the graveyard.

I took my sim to the graveyard, but I can't find any way to place the remains. I've clicked on every tombstone in the graveyard, opened the rooms toward the back and opened all the chests. I even tried putting his remains in a chest.

What on earth am I missing?

• It sounds like you need to take a tombstone but you actually only need the remains. They need to be put in the chest (by opening the chest and moving them from your inventory) in the middle building at the back of the cemetary.
  • Hi: also, the remains do not go into the actual chest. They go into the box that pops up when you click on the chest. Just drag them from personal inventory into the pop up box.
  • Thank you!!

YAY my sim finally got his lifetime wish! visa 3 at all locations.
  • I know this thread is so old but I'm just doing this particular quest for the first time. Well, the second time, same Sim, I had missed the curator's remains. Second time through I did everything right, got the remains, have them in my Sim's inventory, but now ALL OF THE CHESTS ARE MISSING FROM THE BUILDINGS IN THE BACK OF THE CEMETERY! Reaching in the hole does nothing, now, either. I can see them when I got to "buy" with a cheat, but in play mode the buildings are EMPTY! Can anyone tell me how to "reset" the cemetery, or what? Thanks!
  • Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz