Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Have you ever had failed plastic surgery?

And your sims came out looking slightly different after corrective surgery?

I had an accident with Benjamin Schmidt plastic surgery, after corrective accident he looks slightly different mostly around the cheek area

This is him before
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sims/images/b/bc/Benjamin_Schmidt.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20131110171340

and after corrective surgery is my current profile picture ( i changed his eye color only )

I havent tested it on my other sims since plastic surgery failure chance is not that high.

• I had one sim who's surgery failed multiple times and it was probably because he was a teenager (yeah I know the game had to send me a message somehow!) The "corrective surgery" is heavily misleading because it just sets your sim's facial sliders to zero. Probably why Benjamin looks different though how noticeable it is probably depends on the sim, some sims just look really generic by default.
  • Maybe the game forgot his previous face somehow because it took me almost 5 sim days to do corrective surgery because I didnt have enough simoleons
  • @InfraGreen I would never allow the game to do corrective surgery on my sims and reading that it just turns them into zero slider pudding confirms my worst fears! Thanks for the info :)