Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Help: Which is your favorite Lucky Palms household/family? (Part 1)

Guys, i am trying to decide which families i want to play in Lcuky Palms, but there are too many of them to choose. I would love your help, i am not including the Dreamer/Matlapin as they would most likely be the first vote for most of us, so... What about the other families? Which of them is your favorite?
I had to dived the poll into 2, and i also fused some of the related families to be able to fit all of them. Part 2 of the poll is here: you can vote for other families not included in this one.
I encourage you guys to share what you did with those families as well.
  • When I've played in LP's in the past, the EA sims were background for my sims as I did not play EA sims at the time. I would want to explore several of the families and the names of this family make me wonder if they are based on bewitched so I would choose them first.
  • Will be honest none you listed and LP is my favorite world.But chose Diwan Family cause Zahra Diwan is one awesome premade with an outfit change and new hairstyle.
  • I've only played Lucky Palms once, and then it was as a vacation world for my Grey witches. They socialized with Eli Vokoban, though, and his young pregnant wife, Lina... But they aren't even on your list, so I can't vote. :s
  • @CravenLestat @AMPHORA @jillbg @bekkasan @SQUEEMOTASTIC i have posted part 2 of the poll here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950711/part-2-help-which-is-your-favorite-lucky-palms-household-family