Forum Discussion

13 years ago

Hi, My Name Is...The Landing Pad

Hello, and welcome to the Gift Gathering - Thank Yous & Gifting Thread of the Sims 3 forum.

There is so much to do and see that it's a little disorienting, isn't it? Well, this is your one stop shop on how to survive in here.

• 1. We are a community, just like every other thread on this forum.

• 2. We like newbies, they are fresh blood (in more ways than one) and we are always looking for more friends.

• 3. We want you to become an active, permanent part of this community.

• 4. We want to help.

Please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.

Below I will post some useful links to help you get better situated. But if you have questions, please ask!

Guide to the Gifting Forum

The best place to go first and foremost is the Guide to the Gifting Forum thread. In there you will have the Do's and Dont's that will prevent a ton of headaches that neither you nor anyone else here wants to be a part of!

Gift Gathering: FAQ/Q&A

Have a question? About anything? Go to the FAQ/Q&A thread and ask. I'm always encouraging others to ask ask ask. So go ahead...ask!

Forum Rules

Perhaps the most important link is the Forum Rules. Nothing ruins a good time then being reported and banned. Please, if in doubt that something you are about to do or say is allowed, read and ask! We'd rather you find out from us that you can't do something, then from a mod.