Forum Discussion

9 years ago

How To Get Free Simpoints!

Go to thesims3.com then click on the store tab
to the left of the screen there should be a blue box that'll pop up,
even says get free bonus points, click on the box and watch advertisements. Sometimes you can get 10 simpoints for the first video but most of the time its 5 simpoints, so far there Isn't a limit yet!
Happy simming!
  • I am quoting this from the FAQ. "If you are at the maximum account limit of 35,000 SimPoints, you will not be able to earn anymore SimPoints until your balance has room." This implies that you can earn simpoints by watching the ads until you hit 35,000 simpoints in your account. I hope this helps.
    EA_Lanna
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    "cookiezbitz;c-17588944" wrote:
    ^this is outdated

Yes, the thread and advise shared in here was relevant for 2016, when it was created. It's to be expected that information is no longer relevant 4 years on ^^; You're welcome to pop up a new thread with the current steps if you'd like too? I'll close this out in the meantime as it's a older thread that's been necro'd.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
  • I've taken advantage of this strategy to acquire more points and what I do is limit the functions of my ad block because you need to watch ads to get the points.
  • Sadly do not have this option.... so just saving for me.. I hope they won't close the store soon...
  • The Blue Box is very temperamental, it can appear only at a certain time of the day or disappear for days or months in a row...

You have to keep looking for it. Also, you should take a look at the gifting directory.
  • "AftrNoonOvrRide;14826060" wrote:
    I've taken advantage of this strategy to acquire more points and what I do is limit the functions of my ad block because you need to watch ads to get the points.

Very important indeed. Disable ad block on all store pages. Also sometimes they appear on certain pages. I always got a lot on wishlists, gifting, daily deal and individual items pages.