Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Lunar Valley and Bella Goth

okay so the adult Bella is buried in the lunar valley graveyard and I'm going to have a sim resurrect her. But who should get the honors? Is there anyone else in LV who is "sim famous"? I looked at that Sims Lore channel on youtube and they apparently haven't made any videos on lunar valley.

Bella is gonna be moved to Lucky Palms, where I put rest of the iconic simmies. I know she won't remember anything and that's fine. But wondering if anyone else in lunar valley is important to her.
    Emily4331
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Assuming you mean Lunar Lakes :tongue: I think all the Lunar Lakes residents debuted in TS3/Lunar Lakes. However, they all have obvious ties to famous families. I'd say it's between 3 people:

1. Trenton Alto. A descendant of the Altos who seemingly is content chilling while his wife becomes ever successful. He could have motivation there to make a name for himself separate from his wife's successes, by resurrecting the famous Bella Goth!

2. Christina Landgraab. Brilliant scientist who probably wouldn't mind the extra boost to the Landgraab Family name that resurrecting Bella Goth would provide.

3. Noela Spector. Presumably intended to be a descendant of Olive Specter, despite the spelling of the surname being different. Death surrounded Olive Specter, so it isn't outside the realm of possibility that it might be sort of a Specter Family curse. :tongue: Noela is in the criminal career track, perhaps she is hoping to resurrect Bella for fame/fortune? And maybe her ties with death and the supernatural will make her have a change of heart after the resurrection takes place and she can help Bella get the truth of her disappearance out there? I dunno I'm just making stuff up. :lol: