Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Midnight Hollow or Lucky Palms?

I just bought 5000 simpoints and I'm torn between Midnight Hollow and Lucky Palms. Which one do you think is better and what should I get with the remaining simpoints?
  • I don't know if you've made a decision by now but while LP is my preference, I agree with what's been said here. MH is good for Fantasy and has some of the coolest houses. If you favor Supernaturals, it's a fantastic alternative to Moonlight Falls. You could also play it as an old school Victorian town or Steampunk fantasy.
  • Lp for overall scenery but most of the premade houses has absurdly tall platform so it's a minus for me. On the other hand Midnight hollow for unique Sims and good houses
  • It really comes down to preference. Personally I prefer Midnight Hollow (though admittedly I haven't played in Lucky Palms yet, so I don't know how helpful my opinion is). The only issue is that it's extremely dark, and if your computer likes to go dark with the option to turn that monitor setting off greyed out (like mine >.>) it can be EXTREMELY hard to really see what's going on. Though if you're able to put up with that or find a way around it, what does it for me is its 19th century setting, fashion, shops, buildings, and the overall gothic and strange feeling to it (I like gothic and strange). Of course that's just my opinion. I absolutely adore the outfits that come with it, especially the gothic lolita dresses.