Forum Discussion

12 years ago

New Career request: Dolphin/Seal trainer

Thanks for the mermaids EA! Can we have dolphins too? :mrgreen:
  • @DC0017 - Afraid this is the TS3 section of the forum and this post was from 2013, just before TS3's Island Paradise EP was introduced. We did get a lot of other stuff, but not dolphins in this iteration of the game. :)
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey folks, as was pointed out by Igazor this thread was actually about The Sims 3 and is quite old so I'm going to go ahead and close this one off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
  • I love the sound of that, maybe that could be a new game or stuff pack expansion that requires the island living? There is a high possibility that this may be a confirmed career to come in future. Like the get to work, as a dolphin trainer, there should be a new location where you can go to work and work as a dolphin trainer, new dolphin interactions, and also where you get customers for dolphin experiences. Maybe even have a dolphin as a pet but now that I think about it, a small pool would be cruel to the dolphin, if this does happen to be an expansion, please make the pools big, maybe make the location a marine park for marine animals. There can be many other animal trainer options as the discussion says already, I want to be able to propally swim and interact with the dolphin as well as your customers for the in-water experience. This is already making me excited, hopefully EA considers this wonderful idea, Ms_Bloomberry, love your thinking! :smile: