Forum Discussion

14 years ago

Not attending after-school clubs :(

Hi all!

I've looked back at the last ten pages or so and couldn't find a similar question.
Okay. So my Sim family have three children, one girl and twins, a boy and a girl. Before the family had the twins, the girl went to her ballet club on Monday's, Tuesdays and Thursdays with no problem. However, after the twins were born and then started school, she wouldn't go. Her sister went with no problem, but she'd stand around outside the school for two sim hours, then cycle home at 5 o'clock with her sister.
Now, she's a teen and the twins are still children. I enrolled her in the Drama and Debate clubs. So she starts at her first day of High School on the Friday and is supposed to have Debate club after school, but she won't go. Instead, she caught the taxi home.

Anyone else having this issue? If yes, has anyone found a way to fix it? It's kind of annoying :(

Thanks in advance!
  • All I did was evict the family, add them back in their house, and presto! Try that, see if it works for you. :)
  • I had this problem. I noticed that it said my teen had a field trip during the school hours. When she was a child I must have said yes to a field trip then she had a Bday and never went because she is now a teen but it is a glitch that excuses her from after school activity's for the unfinished field trip. I fixed this by sending her to boarding school for a day. This cancelled out everything. When she got home from her day in boarding school I resigned her up for after school activities and she went with no problems. Try this for your kids and see if it works.
  • This always happens to me when the child/teen is going on a school trip but they're late for school the day they're meant to go. Sometimes if they're only a few minutes late it's ok but that hardly ever happens :/
    Amj1995
    Seasoned Newcomer
    OK this is happening to me too all because field trips! I might try that idea Nyihe!

About The Sims 3 General Discussion

Connect with fellow Simmers and share your experiences in The Sims 3 official community.6,698 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago