Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Not So Berry Challenge Gameplay

please use this to share your Not So Berry gameplay!! rules can be found here !
  • Wow. Trevor HATES her! No, more than that. He DESPISES her! At their wedding, everything was going perfectly. Mom made the cake, lots of guests came, and they started getting married. But, halfway through the wedding... she called it off. She just didn't know if she liked him. He hated that so much that their love dropped below 0. Whenever they talk, he takes it offensively. Now, poor Layla is depressed... good I don't have the kill yourself mod installed!
  • Yay! Mintelle, being the scientist she is, concocted a potion that will allow her to live longer! Totally didn't buy a Potion of Youth...... XD Now, the baby is going to have a grandma!
  • @RoggieBear Your screenshots will be in your EA folder. C:\Users\(your name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Screenshots
  • Hi guys so i've just started the mint generation of the not so berry challenge. My mint sim is called Julia Jones (not a mint name, i know, but i like it) and her story is shes moved to windenburg from oasis springs (hence her OS style house) she has a quirky, mischievous sense of humour, loves animals (hence her cat skirt and pet rat), and is a bit of a spendaholic with a taste for luxury. She loves her work whih is why she puts up with the long commute (i assume the science lab is in oasid springs from the location clues). I really want her to get with jonny zest but im open to other sims. I guess we'll just wait and see...

Pictures will be coming as soon as i get back to a laptop lol...
  • After much consideration, have decided against Jonny Zest and am going to see where and who the game takes me to...
  • I'm doing the challenge on my channel and I'm currently on the ninth generation (green). It's such a fun challenge! Feel free to check it out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT-E-LvmKzY&t=1s

• Hello! I just started the Not So Berry Challenge on my channel! It's a bit long as I lost track of the time. Haven't had an account on here long enough so if you want to check out my video my channel Lulu Gamer
  • I cannot seem to get 4 of the Elements to get past gen 1. I need Alcineat, Crytacoo, Firaxium and Plumbobus. 3 are rare but alcineat is the most common and i havent gotten it once. can anyone help?
  • I started this challenge a couple of weeks ago and it's great! I started playing on SimLicy's save file - here is a link to the DL if you want to use it in your game; I get tired of playing with the same townies so I have different save files I start from!
    SimLicy Save File Link - https://simlicy.tumblr.com/post/190631765545/simlicy-save-10-download-this-is-the-first
    I am a LONG time player of this franchise but have been a voyer/lurker up until now. I don't have the ability to post photos yet but one day I will and on that day you will see my sims!

Mint-Generation 1:
    My founder's name is Mikayla Berry and she met Dirk Dreamer online and it was love at first text! She was pushed into marrying him by a text from a family member stating that she would receive an inheritance so long as she married within 7 days. She spoke with Dirk about it and they decided it was time to get married and start their family! First, they had Madalyn and afterwards came Mae; Madalyn grew up fast and was already moved out by the time they had Mae, but she visited often and the sisters were friends. Mikayla achieved her dreams of becoming a mad scientist and collected all of the elements in the Simverse!

Rose-Generation 2:
    Mae Berry is the heir to the Berry fortune and it's her time to shine! She knew that she wanted to be a politician from a young age and this drove her to master the Charisma skill early in life. She uses her smooth-talking skills and strong work ethic to push herself through college and meets several lovers along the way.
    Mae met Josef Pancakes at her time attending Birchester to acquire a Distinguished History Degree; she thought he was handsome enough to date, at least for a while. Mae made the mistake of not using protection and she found out she was pregnant with Josef's baby before they were even exclusive! For the sake of Maxwell, she put her own feelings aside and asked Josef to marry her so they could be a family together; her own selfishness got the better of her, though, and in front of all of their friends and family she left him at the altar. Mikayla and Dirk raised Maxwell until their untimely deaths while Mae attended University; Mae continues to show little to no interest in Maxwell and he is learning very quickly how to fend for himself as his mother is too busy fulfilling her own life goals to worry about him.

That's their story so far! I absolutely love how this challenge allows you to be creative and make these cool storylines by having these characters' personalities pre-programmed. So fun! I'll update with photos and more story soon hopefully!

About The Sims 3 General Discussion

Connect with fellow Simmers and share your experiences in The Sims 3 official community.6,697 PostsLatest Activity: 31 minutes ago