Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Pre-mades and backstories

I saw a couple threads on this but not exactly what I wanted. Has anyone here read the backstories of the premade sims? Comment which ones were your favorites!

I play in Sunset Valley and I'm doing the legacy challenge so I get to know my townies and I play with mods that have story progression as well as notifications for all sims in town and I just had a notification that Cornelia Goth is near death and executors for the estate will have to auction off the house soon, (i didnt even know auctioning off houses was a thing! lol) but I got sad and started reading Cornelia's backstory on the sims.fandom wiki and found out shes Agnes Crumplebottom's sister; then i read Agnes's backstory and that she had gotten married just before the start of the game but her husband drowned on their honeymoon ;-; and I just admire how much time was put in to writing these backstories and how they affect gameplay while in game.. so im here cause I want to know which ones you guys have read that you found most interesting!
  • I’ve read some backstories and I love adding premade Sims to my saves. I don’t know why but I always seem to play females who marry premade male Sims. One thing against me though is I barely know the townies of any town that isn’t Sunset Valley. The list of premade Sims I’ve played will be listed next.

Christopher Steel
    Goth Household
    Bachelor Household
    Alto Household
    Roomies Household
    Hank Goddard
    Bebe Hart
    Landgraab Household
    Wainwright Household
    Wolff Household
    Jolina Household
    George Dean (Riverview)
    Derek Khan (University)
  • "Brandontaylor;c-17681999" wrote:
    I’ve read some backstories and I love adding premade Sims to my saves. I don’t know why but I always seem to play females who marry premade male Sims. One thing against me though is I barely know the townies of any town that isn’t Sunset Valley. The list of premade Sims I’ve played will be listed next.

Christopher Steel
    Goth Household
    Bachelor Household
    Alto Household
    Roomies Household
    Hank Goddard
    Bebe Hart
    Landgraab Household
    Wainwright Household
    Wolff Household
    Jolina Household
    George Dean (Riverview)
    Derek Khan (University)

Same, with the exception of few premades of appaloosa plains, bridgeport and riverview,

Almost everyone in Sunset valley, I know their backstories.
  • @Brandontaylor omg same! I always play in SV and really dont know any other townies sadly. I'll have to play a new town next time I do a legacy challenge, I just enjoy knowing the townies hehe. You haven't played with Jared or Connor Frio?? They're some of my favorites haha you should check em out sometime.