Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Request: Cullen House from Twilight please.

Hi there guys. I love beautiful houses in the sims 3 but actually building the houses? I stink at it hardcore lol.

I am thinking now that I have mods to allow tons of sims I'm going to try a Twilight Sim game but.. that means I need the Cullen house. There are a lot of beautiful minimalist modern houses but I haven't found one as beautiful as the house in the movies. I don't know if anyone has already done this, maybe it's already been done.

But if not.. I was wondering if I can get an exact replica of the Cullen house with added bedrooms and space that fits the aesthetic - basically everything we're shown in the movie exactly as it is but then added space for the rest of the family - as like for instance it only showed Edward's bedroom - but to really play them you'd need all their bedrooms and stuff. I know it's a huge request so I completely understand if no one is interested.

It would need to have added in addition to what we see in the movie stills:

- More family living spaces
- A really cool lounge space with like pool table etc.. like a chilling space / party room / game room with a bar
- Bedrooms individually for each family member but that are large enough to accommodate their spouse essentially each one is a master bedroom / study combination : Carlisle, Esme, Rose, Emmett, Edward, Bella, Jasper, Alice, Nessie -- and a couple of extra bedrooms for the family to grow.
* Esme is into restoring houses and interior decor her room would probably be bright and pretty and a bit vintage chic; Carlise of course is a 300 + year old doctor who also likes books and art and travel and medicine; Edward is books and music; Bella is well.. Bella lol; Rose well all her car stuff is in the garage so have fun designing her room; Emmett - sports stuff, working out, nature stuff, camping; Jasper - war stuff esp Civil war. Alice - typical girly and massively high fashion, fashion designer; Nessie - adorable little girl room
- Spaces for pets
- The graduation cap wall decoration (would have to be CC made)
- An epic garage for Rose (as featured in the movie) with a living space above it.
- Basically this thing is a mansion.

I CAN provide you hi def. screen caps if you need them. Just ask.

I don't know what I could trade you in exchange. I do make really cool sims but I'm not always good at basing them off a person. I can try but they don't always turn out right.. individually though I'm good at creating really intricate sims down to their clothes, personality, etc. and I can create sims for you. I can paint for you IRL. I can write fiction. I can bake you cookies or other desserts and mail them (not kidding, I'm an awesome baker).

Anyway.. someone let me know if you'd like to take this project on :D - I'm not sure if there are already Cullen houses out there but.. I don't know how to .. add to them.. like add on the way I'd need to to make this so... there's that too.

Best!
  • Hello :) You may like to make a request with the DNA builders and creators team, on their thread. They do requests for Sims 3 and 4. You just need to fill out a form with details about your request
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/932660/d-n-a-request-team-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest