Forum Discussion

lanlynk
New Spectator
6 years ago

Simlish Fair Stories

I've decided to start a thread linking my stories here on the forum to my blog. I won't try to repost the stories I've shared elsewhere on the forum, but I'll give links to where they can be found on my blog.

Any new updates I add will be posted both here and on my blog. I'm hoping this thread will make it easier for readers to find any of my stories they're interested in reading, whether past or current.

This first post gives links to the stories I've been working on. Some story lines have several chapters while others have only a few right now. And I'm still updating several. All these TOCs can also be found on my blog, along with a few other topics.

Notice that the tables of contents on the blog are arranged with older updates on the bottom of the page, while newer links are given towards the top. Most updates are numbered to help with this sorting order.

Stories and Adventures

Challenges and Experiments

• Bridgeport: 112 Day Challenge and beyond
  • Côtes d'Ambonnay: Medieval families moved here from Mysterious Island, and are just settling in
  • Mountain Lake: Charlie's family moved from here to Legacy Island III while the Clue House sims relocated to a new Mountain Lake save and are just getting started
  • Mysterious Island: Medieval families moved from here to Côtes d'Ambonnay
  • Sunlit Tides: Bucket Listers
  • Twinbrook: a focus on pets
  • World Travelers: a new story line taking place on Mysterious Island

Regular Game Play

More Sims 3

Other Sims Versions

Edited to update blog post links.