Forum Discussion

14 years ago

Some secrets of Hidden Springs (Beware of SPOILER)

So please don´t read, if you want to find things out by yourself. Post here, if you have found something interesting.
(I changed text color to white, so mark the part below:

Dany Shue (from the household with many children in the woods) and Davy Cho (whose biography tells us, that he is adopted too) are twins seperated after birth.

Bert Alto is Nick Altos brother, maybe even twin (they look very similar).

In the Runaway household lives the Vanderburg Princess.

I´m still looking for the original Ruiz parents, but I haven´t found any household with them or tombstone or urns.

• I've found something. The Winterly Family has a stepson. The wife is the mother of the son but the husband is the step dad. I checked the family tree but it doesn't show the real father so I guess that's a mystery.
  • stenopelix wrote:
    So please don´t read, if you want to find things out by yourself. Post here, if you have found something interesting.
    (I changed text color to white, so mark the part below:

Dany Shue (from the household with many children in the woods) and Davy Cho (whose biography tells us, that he is adopted too) are twins seperated after birth.

Bert Alto is Nick Altos brother, maybe even twin (they look very similar).

In the Runaway household lives the Vanderburg Princess.

I´m still looking for the original Ruiz parents, but I haven´t found any household with them or tombstone or urns.

If you want to really know the video chat demostration showed all the families and explained the histories and family trees.
  • What I'm wondering about is the urn that's in the Vanderburg's house. The name on the urn is Gregor Bellemy so I can't figure out how that person would be related to them.
  • ShortyBoo wrote:
    What I'm wondering about is the urn that's in the Vanderburg's house. The name on the urn is Gregor Bellemy so I can't figure out how that person would be related to them.

It said in the live chat that he lived with them for years, and stays around so they don't replace him :mrgreen:
  • I think he was the butler and that there would not be a replacement, so they honored him by putting him on a desk to show he is still with them.

Touching Story in my opinion. :(