Forum Discussion

5 years ago

The Ice Cream Truck

I don't think I'm exaggerating much when I say that the ice cream truck is the worst addition in any expansion pack of any game ever. Wherever my Sim goes, it follows; sometimes getting there ahead of them, like it "knows" where they're going. I always delete it.
Seriously, is EA addicted to ice cream? And don't even get me started on llamas. Wow.
  • "HSmith2016;c-17404630" wrote:
    How do you eliminate them completely from your game? This is something I need to do.

NRaas Traffic allows you to limit or remove them.
  • "nickibitsward;c-17404683" wrote:
    Just buy something. They won't bother you again.

I have made my Sims buy stuff from the ice cream truck. They still come around.
  • "RiverBlossom;c-17460544" wrote:
    "nickibitsward;c-17404683" wrote:

I have made my Sims buy stuff from the ice cream truck. They still come around.

Maybe the truck knows your Sims have a sweet tooth. It's never come back to mine.

ZombiePary
    Seasoned Novice
    I got a mod to get rid of it completely. I can't stand that thing, always creeping around my neighbourhood, lurking outside my sims houses.
  • I don't seem to find they annoying, they do stop by the house, but follow my sims, I have never had that problem. I kind of like the ice cream truck, reminds me when I was a kid. we were all so happy to see it. got our favorite ice creams. I do let my sims buy from the ice cream truck. I guess it is like the IF some don't care for them, but I love the IF. I always let my sims marry them, if they have one.
  • Heh You know, I haven't been playing with Pets very long, but it hasn't fully bothered me, yet. I am sure it will get to that point/.
    LadyGray01
    Seasoned Vanguard
    "nickibitsward;c-17404683" wrote:

That's what I was going to say. After I bought something, I hardly saw the thing again. I've even had to search around to figure out where it was going so my Sim could go get ice cream. Maybe it's just luck?

I love the food trucks too.