Forum Discussion

PalmArrow
Seasoned Hotshot
2 years ago

The Trevelyan family in Laguna Coast

A thread for my generational gameplay in the custom world Laguna Coast. Not a story, more of a personal "what's been happening in my game" thread.

I started playing in an empty version of the custom world Laguna Coast. I wanted to build a town that would resemble Bridgeport...

... but I wanted several lots where sims would hang out in the street, because I don't like that there is no life in the streets of Bridgeport. It worked, because townies love Visitors Allowed lots with several rabbitholes on them.

My household started with Jess and Alec Trevelyan. Alec was a modified version of a sim from Barnacle Bay, and Jess was a sim I made.

Jess and Alec's first two children were sons, Peter and Nicholas. Later they also had a daughter, Audrey.

This is my first save using the Random Genetics mod, so I'm very focused on comparing children's genetics to their parents. For comparison, Alec and Jess:

Peter as a YA:

Teen Nicholas with toddler Audrey:

And Audrey as a YA:

• Guess that is why it so nice, a combo of tropical beach resort, and taller building to form skyline :)
    PalmArrow
    Seasoned Hotshot

Mark doesn't know that his curious imaginary friend is following him to see where he is going. Just as he is exiting through the door, Pal is coming down the stairs.

Pal very jauntily walks towards the front door...

... but after just one step outside he loses courage. He is just a doll, he doesn't understand the outside world!

Discouraged, he goes back inside.

The bus leaves, taking Mark to his first day in school...

... while Pal returns to the bedroom and assumes his doll form again.

PalmArrow
    Seasoned Hotshot
    So did I! ? I've played with an imaginary friend before but I had completely forgotten if they are capable of going outside or not.