Forum Discussion

Lizzielilyy
Seasoned Veteran
2 years ago

A New Sims 4 Astrology Legacy Challenge

Hi everyone!

I have revised my Sims 3 Astrology Legacy Challenge for The Sims 4, I hope you like it!

Inspired by Western Astrology, each generation is based upon the Sun Sign placement of each of the twelve zodiac signs. The quotations for each generation are from cafeastrology.com where you can find out so much more about astrology and your own birth chart!

You can start anywhere from Aries to Pisces and feel free to mix up the order as you go! I have written the generations in chronological order but that is open to interpretation, and story telling! Pick your first generation here

Generation One: Aries
“Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and Aries natives are the first to start—and the first to finish—whatever they set out to do. Aries is an active, energetic sign. People with Sun in Aries are direct, straightforward, and uncomplicated. They expect the same from others, and are baffled when they don’t always get it.”

Your founder has embarked on a fresh start and a new adventure. They dream of paving the way and building a legacy to be carried on for generations.

Aspiration: Body Builder

Recommended Pack Alternatives: Extreme Sports Enthusiast, any Werewolf Aspiration,

Traits:
Active
Hot-headed
Noncommittal

Recommended Alternatives:
Dog Lover, Adventurous

Challenge Requirements:

Must have at least 4 partners before settling down
Reach level 10 of their chosen career
Reach level 10 athletic skill
Have three best friends they’ve fought and won against
Additional Challenges: