Forum Discussion

LlamaOMama
New Spectator
3 years ago

Be able to color hair freely

I loved the hair mechanics in the Sims 3. I mean I may have not knew if there is a hidden hair color changer already. But I'm tired of the premade set hair colors already. I'm trying to make a brownish-blonde hair in the middle, not too blonde or brown, and the colors don't look right. I wish there was a free hair color changer that we could implement inside.
  • I agree! Also the ability to change the color of the hair accessories like the bows, flowers, clips ect.
  • They need to give us a free colouring tool for the body too, like the one used to colour pets fur. We could use it to draw body hair, tatoos, scars, moles, scratches and vitiligo with it.
  • We definitely need the color wheel from Sims 3 for hairs. With different layers such as roots and tips
    https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/screenshots/cas/005.gif
  • I would love it if they gave us the color wheel back!! We could color not only hair, but everything. Sims 3 is still my fav!
    SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I've given up the idea that the color wheel will ever be in Sims 4. However, I'm still hoping for multi color swatches in Sims 4.