Forum Discussion

DrearyMae
Newcomer
9 months ago

Can Sims be horologists?

I had to look up that. I want clock making to be added. There was clock fixing video suggested to me, but the pocket watch look quite nice. Inside and out felt great to see and view, what a great show to watch doing.
That kind of thing feels like a skill based thing, since the fixer was fixing some scammer's sloppy oil mess. That might be a discomfort or tense buff thing to feel to go through that. I am not sure, but my trial of imagine this *like eww this so oily* or *what happen to this!*. I don't know if that's right to say either.
With how stuff packs give those niche activities that would be great. It gives the chance for steampunk culture in while Sims are given pocket watches. That might work just like the earbuds, however I would like at least one of the options to be more gadgetry to play and interact with. I don't know exactly, besides of it gives up some kind of lore rather it's for a spy or adventurer.
I cannot forget sight that my last wishes were heard and added, so that for the marbles are added. I realized from Tubers light confusion on marbles that was my attribution, thank you!
No RepliesBe the first to reply