Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Chores

We need something new that brings up closer to real life like regular routine chores for children and teenagers.
like Vacuuming, cleaning up after animals in the yard or while on a walk, mopping, cleaning windows and tables, dusting ect.
the don't have to be just chores for kids, when the house needs cleaning from either excess dust or animal fur (when Pet is introduced).
  • That sounds like awesome ideas. I used to make my TS3 children make the beds as "chores", but it seems that TS4 sims are so smart that they make their beds automatically.
  • Kind of reminds me of lawn mowing in TS2. It sounded fun, until it had to be done so often it became annoying. Chores would be good, but not if the house actually needs these tasks done. In TS3 children can be told to take out the trash and it was a problem as it did not need doing too often.
  • I've always wanted that. The S3 generations would have been even better if a sim parent could give chores and the teen/child actually do them instead of what they said, which was "You better do something to get in my good books", or something like that.
    TS4 generations should definitely work on that. :)
  • "LuiseLovex3;801640" wrote:
    We need something new that brings up closer to real life like regular routine chores for children and teenagers.

like Vacuuming, cleaning up after animals in the yard or while on a walk, mopping, cleaning windows and tables, dusting ect.

the don't have to be just chores for kids, when the house needs cleaning from either excess dust or animal fur (when Pet is introduced).

I love this idea!
    Mk_2790
    New Spectator
    Lawn mowing
    Pool cleaning
    Composting
    Woodchopping
    Ironing