Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Coffin Style Beds

I think it'd look cool to see beds that look like coffins, whether or not they function as coffins is another matter. It'd perfect for either a goth setup or a possible refresh of a certain pack.
    CAPTAIN_NXR7
    Seasoned Hotshot

Not sure what you mean? There is a variety of 3 coffin beds in The Sims 4 Vampires.
    Do you have specific coffins in mind?

(Can't believe coffins are the first thing I read / wrote about today...?)
  • I would like couple of vampires to be able to share coffin in their hibernation

or yeah i do feel like bed version would work nicely or like canopy bed with thick curtains

i also wish there was coffins/ coffin looking beds for toddlers and kids and babies and pets and such

and it would also be nice to have upright coffins for the vampires in lack of floor space

or maybe they'd like to hang in the attic like bats hmmm... plasma for thought
  • "Simmingal;c-18188028" wrote:
    oh I forgot also coffin bunk bed

Would that be a crypt? :lol:
  • "crocobaura;c-18188096" wrote:
    "Simmingal;c-18188028" wrote:
    oh I forgot also coffin bunk bed

Would that be a crypt? :lol:

well something along these lines :blush: to be used in crypts and homes
    the struggle for floor space is often real in vampire houses
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTBymx4-joLsh0hr7C4xyVtaljqm2pNSg1Hw&usqp=CAU

the existing coffins work under bunk bed thing actually but its just sad both bunks can't be coffin/caskets
    CAPTAIN_NXR7
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I'm slightly confused.
    Would you like to see beds that look like coffins or coffins that look like beds?

, do you mean something similar to this?

Spoiler
    https://i.ibb.co/SnWXHg2/coffinbed.jpg

There doesn't seem to be much leg room for a couple in that one tbh, although I'm sure there are more comfortable types of double coffin beds.

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,091 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago