Forum Discussion

9 years ago

(Deleted by user)

(Deleted by user)
  • "Noogster;14897457" wrote:
    "dafadolly;14897201" wrote:
    I wonder if creating a new folder there and naming it "Metal" and placing all your mp3's in there

I'm going to try that right now and see if that works! :)
    *EDIT: Adding folders does not work.

Ah man :(

After a quick search I found out that there is probably no possible way to create a new radio station, but you can replace an entire pre-existing station with all your music. So for example, you could turn the "Classical" station into and all-metal radio station. There's an option to disable any of the songs from the game so it would only play metal music, instead of metal mixed with classical piano here and there.

I still agree that they should add more varied stations to the core game, though! We shouldn't have to mod it in.
  • I like this idea. Its odd to have Pantera sitting in the pop or alternative station folder...
  • Yes, I wished for more musical genre! Way back then, with the Sims House Party, comes a lot of folder for new genre like metal, etc. It would be nice to have a free update of musical genre plus actual simlish musics.
  • yup, I agree...I desperately need a rock or a classic rock station..Seriously placing these songs anywhere else is a blasphemy to the classic Rock music all together..
  • I would like more stations in general. Even if they could implement the idea to make a custom radio station and select your favourite songs from different stations, more stations are necessary for sure.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/1cbeb2bdfcc14b4ca4d06decd455ec8a.png
  • I wonder if it's possible to add custom stations? I know there is a folder where you can add custom music to any of the genres. I wonder if creating a new folder there and naming it "Metal" and placing all your mp3's in there would do the trick. I'm gonna do a quick search right now to find out more about this!
  • "dafadolly;14897201" wrote:
    I wonder if creating a new folder there and naming it "Metal" and placing all your mp3's in there

I'm going to try that right now and see if that works! :)
    *EDIT: Adding folders does not work.
  • > @mysph1t said:
    > Can I just get a custom music station for metal. I don't want to throw my music in with a different genre, or redo custom music to be it's own station like it was in Sims 3.

I'm just changing one of my music genre file names and seeing if that works. I don't want certain genres anyway. :3

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,091 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago