Forum Discussion

12 months ago

Final Fantasy XIV Crossover Pack

So, the fact that there are FFXIV references in The Sims 4 has finally gotten to me since I've heard about it and thus immediately went searching through objects in game

How about a crossover pack? Say around Summer 2024 or so when the new expansion drops..? Something with new clothes/costumes to deal with my cosplay itch? Eorzean recipes for cooking, wands/staffs for spellcasters, decorations, goblin and moogle dolls for kids rooms, a triple triad game board for playing, new radio music, maybe a new vacation zone with some rpg elements and rabbit holes to explore?

There is a lot that could be done with this, from a standpoint of just adding realism items and stuff for occults/medieval fantasy players (like me) and totally isn't just because I want to make a household centered around making Y'shtola and Yugiri as sims (that's a lie, I definitely do want that)

And it definitely isn't because I'm craving more rpg rabbitholes that are centered around medieval fantasy based adventuring (it's definitely about that)

I just like the um.. realistic.. aspects.. of such a pack.. gaming.. and things.. yes.
No RepliesBe the first to reply