Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Group Photos!

I would love a photography game pack! It would be really cool if they made it an official career of it. Our simmies need to express themselves photographically! I think that new items would be those old-timey cameras, a dark room, and maybe have a photo-shop be among the type of venues you can buy and run yourself. You could view your sims when they develop the film, they could get mad if they mess up (low skill in developing), and then rejoice when a good photo was taken. In addition to this new career, there could be a new trait too which could be "photogenic". This trait would allow a sim to be able to take good quality photos! Not only that, but for the big holidays where you can usually get a picture with the Easter Bunny or Santa, they could have pictures of said figures displayed to make a Santa or an Easter Bunny appear out of nowhere to get a picture with them.

Aside from all this, the real reason for this post is group photos! We need to be able to take group photos. Not sure if that is what the photo studio item in the buy/build mode is for, but if so? We need it for other ways to take pictures........like with phones. As a matter of fact, I think that they should flesh it out to be that, if a sim wants to take a picture with more than one other sim (you choose how many) that they hand their phone to another sim to take the picture. Also, I think that it would be fun if they had an interaction that said "search photos" and their phone would pop up in the middle of the screen so that you could thumb through the photos your sim takes. They could push it out even further and, aside from the selfies that the teens take......if say you have the "photogenic" trait, they'd take pictures of more than just themselves and food. So, if they take a picture you like? Simply click the photo and an "add to screenshots" option appears.

I could even see, with this one, more poses. More than just standing there and smiling......I'd love that backwards hug idea that one simmer here posted a thread about be used......they could crouch down behind a sim, get cheek to cheek with them and smile among other pose ideas. Major props to the simmer whom thought of the backwards hug option!