Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Ideas overall

My ideas:
-Face Recognition (we have a photo and the Sims 4 makes a Sim of the photo) -- Like on Nintendo
-Outfit Trends -- Hot right now! -- Textiles (make your own) ---- Changes each season - Like reality
- Gallery Competitions
-Dog Grooming as a Get to Work and The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs expansion packs.
-Dog Shows in The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs
-Fashionista Trends Expansion Packs

What would you like to add?
  • I would like in sims4 the bass and drums so they can jam together lots more lots
  • I don't use CC / Mod.. but it would be awesome if the Sims can pose. Not from the studio camera.. but just posing for the normal camera or painting...
  • "zamira82;c-16714241" wrote:
    I don't use CC / Mod.. but it would be awesome if the Sims can pose. Not from the studio camera.. but just posing for the normal camera or painting...

"Pahrumpone;c-16714228" wrote:
    I would like in sims4 the bass and drums so they can jam together lots more lots

I love those ideas, absolutely amazing, keep them going
  • You know what I think would be cool? If Sims could be Uber drivers. I think teenager Sims should be able to take the driver's test, pass it, and drive for Uber on the weekends. It should be an option for young adults and adults, too. I also think take an Uber should be an option for getting to group events. That would be funny.