Forum Discussion

belalucina
Rising Adventurer
16 days ago

June Kay Super Sim - Part 17 & 18 - Oct.18

I've played June Kay once before while doing the One World One Month One Year challenge and had a lot of fun with it, so I decided to play her again in a new save.

Currently this is a Super Sim challenge. I'll be trying to complete as many Base Game aspirations, skills, and careers as I can. Let me tell you, those Deviance ones are outside my comfort zone, but I'm going for them! This will probably turn into a Legacy, or a LEPacy as I add in more packs with each generation. 

I started out Legacy style on a 50x50 lot with $0. I'm playing completely Base Game right now. I want to complete as many skills, aspirations, and careers as I can until moving on to the next generation and adding a new pack. I'm using very minimal mods and a little bit of CC. When I found some CC based off June's band, Woowho, with Andre, Babs, and Ollie I couldn't resist. You'll see some of the band posters throughout her house.

So, here's June after a little makeover. Only base game plus her shirt which is CC. 

I'm playing with long lifespans. She started out on the 50x50 Oakenstead lot with $0. It's a nice lot to start on, with the Lilies, Snapdragons, and Strawberries. So she'll be trying to get some dragonfruits to make some money.

EDIT: I've added titles (Part 1, Part 2, etc.) to each post so it's a little easier to follow along, especially since I'm currently doing an update pretty much everyday, sometimes two.

Progress so far:

Aspirations completed:

Master Chef; Fabulously Wealthy; Mansion Baron; Computer Whiz; Nerd Brain; Freelance Botanist; Chief of Mischief; Renaissance Sim; Bodybuilder; Grilled Cheese; Painter Extraordinaire

Reward Traits Collected:

Picture is from James Turner's Super Sim Progress Tracker

Skills Maxed:

Cooking; Gourmet Cooking; Gardening; Handiness; Programming; Rocket Science; Charisma; Mischief; Fitness; Mixology; Painting; Writing

Careers Completed:

Culinary - Chef track; Tech Guru - Startup Entrepreneur track; Criminal - Boss track

belalucina
    Rising Adventurer

Part 15 - Working on skills and making friends...and enemies

June met Nancy out on a date with Don and the two became friends. She convinced her to break up with Geoffrey. 

Since we finished Chief of Mischief, and Public Enemy requires her to be higher in her career, we're going to work on Bodybuilder. Look who she ran into at the gym! Do you work here, Don? Nope...he is...unemployed. Well, that's nice...

Liberty and Travis were here too. Liberty was...hanging out in her towel, and her and Travis had a romantic moment. June decided she didn't have to be all bad and tried to hook them up. It worked! I think they are dating now!

Meanwhile, the guy she convinced to leave his wife keeps coming over. 

The two of them really get along well actually.

Babs is sad June hasn't made that ambrosia yet, but June assured her that she's working on it.

Say yes!

June needed another enemy for Public Enemy, so it's off to the Landgraab's house.

They are enemies now.

June also tried to set up Casey and Jameson Hall again, the first couple she broke up,  but...

I guess she's already moved on. 

Bab's isn't really committed when it comes to love, but she is always willing to listen to June and give her advice when she can. June wants to be more serious with Andre, so she's decided to break up with Don when she sees him next.

All the working out she's been doing has gotten her to her peak body potential! But, it's almost her birthday. 

Time for a potion of youth! June is a brand new young adult once again.

She broke up with Don, so now it's just her and Andre. She still needs a couple more boyfriends to finish out Serial Romantic though. We'll see what happens.

Geoffrey was out on a date with Katrina? Her two enemies! No way, June had to go and spoil their fun. They ended up leaving.

Don't worry, Nancy, June has your back. We can't allow Geoffrey to be happy without you, lol. 

Working on Mixology.

And fitness.

And that's another aspiration completed!

Ellupelluellu
      Hero

Good that Babs likes to listen.. but June.. Nancy???? :) Like really??? :D

belalucina
        Rising Adventurer

June IS in the criminal career. Makes sense her choice of friends lol. 🤪

belalucina
    Rising Adventurer

Part 16 - Painting, Grilled Cheese, and a Breakup

June is working on a lot of things simultaneously at the moment. She's been working on her drink making and has maxed mixology and she's also taken up painting. Ollie has been somewhat of a muse for her - he IS quite the artist himself after all. 

She's also on a grilled cheese kick and has been eating nothing but grilled cheese. 

Her and Andre have a great romance...but not so great of a friendship. They actually fight a lot.

See? Friendship is not so great.

So, they've decided to break up for now. Which means...June is single!

June would like you all to see her rendition of Geoffrey Landgraab. Babs loves it.

Her and Ollie have been spending a lot of time together and these two art lovers have decided to get into a relationship. I guess she didn't stay single for long.

(Personally...I don't really think they are fit for each other...but we'll see what happens I guess...stay tuned because I think I may need your help deciding who June finally ends up with. Options to come later. I've played ahead quite a bit and am pretty behind on these updates.)

belalucina
    Rising Adventurer

Part 17 - Grilled Cheese and Painting Master

Babs likes June's grilled cheese sandwiches too. 

Turns out, even Grim likes grilled cheese.

They also taste great in space.

And make great paintings.

So now, it's time to work on some writing.

Writer's block already?

I actually didn't know they could get writers block. This was new for me.

Turns out...romance is a good cure for writer's block. Uh oh, June... She just can't seem to help herself. 

She's now in a relationship with Pablo Martinez. She needs two more relationships and 2 more gold dates to complete Serial Romantic.

belalucina
    Rising Adventurer

Part 18 - Reaper Rewards week 4

"What's that, Grim? You want me to cook for you? Why, I'd love to!"

Digging the new tattoo!

This painting is interesting...

Oh my.

That can't be good.

Well, she's maxed writing skill now, but it's taking forever to write those bestsellers.

Time for a career change!

She looks cute in the criminal outfit though lol. She went with culinary, starting at level 5 thanks to the connections reward trait. She'll be going into the mixologist branch this time.

Now that she's no longer a criminal, she's had a change of heart and got a want to apologize to Geoffrey.

She invited him over, but...well, I can't really blame him.

Meanwhile, these two are best friends now.

But, she's still seeing Ollie. 

They're relationship is more playful and based on their mutual love of art.

They had a gold start date at the museum.

And June came across another enemy she could apologize too. Her name is Gemma, by the way.

After that she went and tracked down Geoffrey to apologize. 

For Public Enemy all she needs left to do is witness the death of a sim.