Forum Discussion

belalucina
Seasoned Adventurer
18 days ago

June Kay Super Sim - Part 22 - Oct.20

I've played June Kay once before while doing the One World One Month One Year challenge and had a lot of fun with it, so I decided to play her again in a new save.

Currently this is a Super Sim challenge. I'll be trying to complete as many Base Game aspirations, skills, and careers as I can. Let me tell you, those Deviance ones are outside my comfort zone, but I'm going for them! This will probably turn into a Legacy, or a LEPacy as I add in more packs with each generation. 

I started out Legacy style on a 50x50 lot with $0. I'm playing completely Base Game right now. I want to complete as many skills, aspirations, and careers as I can until moving on to the next generation and adding a new pack. I'm using very minimal mods and a little bit of CC. When I found some CC based off June's band, Woowho, with Andre, Babs, and Ollie I couldn't resist. You'll see some of the band posters throughout her house.

So, here's June after a little makeover. Only base game plus her shirt which is CC. 

I'm playing with long lifespans. She started out on the 50x50 Oakenstead lot with $0. It's a nice lot to start on, with the Lilies, Snapdragons, and Strawberries. So she'll be trying to get some dragonfruits to make some money.

EDIT: I've added titles (Part 1, Part 2, etc.) to each post so it's a little easier to follow along, especially since I'm currently doing an update pretty much everyday, sometimes two.

Progress so far:

Aspirations completed:

Master Chef; Fabulously Wealthy; Mansion Baron; Computer Whiz; Nerd Brain; Freelance Botanist; Chief of Mischief; Renaissance Sim; Bodybuilder; Grilled Cheese; Painter Extraordinaire; Villainous Valentine

Reward Traits Collected:

Picture is from James Turner's Super Sim Progress Tracker

Skills Maxed:

Cooking; Gourmet Cooking; Gardening; Handiness; Programming; Rocket Science; Charisma; Mischief; Fitness; Mixology; Painting; Writing

Careers Completed:

Culinary - Chef track; Tech Guru - Startup Entrepreneur track; Criminal - Boss track

belalucina
    Seasoned Adventurer

Part 6 - We start to take a devious turn - Serial Romantic and Villainous Valentine

I realized that at some point I'm going to have to complete the Villainous Valentine and other deviance aspirations, so I figured I would try to get those over with. I can kind of do Villainous Valentine alongside Serial Romantic, as long as I make sure she gets caught cheating 10 times before completing Serial Romantic (otherwise it will be impossible for her to get caught cheating). So, while this is not my typical kind of gameplay...let's just get into it. 

June had a nice date with Travis and then went home. She decided she should work on becoming friends with Grim, since she's kind of working for him while learning how to make Ambrosia, so she summoned him over using her Grimophone. 

She did become friends with him and...even some flirting? What's gotten into you, June?

Then J came over and they sat on the couch and watched TV together. 

Watching the Romance station really put them in the mood I guess.

June got her second first kiss.

She'll need to get caught cheating and break up with five different sims. 

Travis walked in on them and...that's one down, nine more to go.

There was a woman waiting outside June's front door and got into a fight with Travis! Could this be Esmeralda? (It wasn't...)

June had no problem telling her and Travis both off though.

And then she broke up with Travis. J is like, "I'm outta here..." and that woman looks quite pleased with herself...

Right after this happened, Steve showed up and June autonomously handed him a rose. Lol.

He's totally smitten with her. Poor guy....

15aewar
    Rising Scout

Wow! She's moving right along. Any plans for an entire line of super sims?

belalucina
      Seasoned Adventurer

Hopefully, but the next generations will be much easier, as there are only a couple of things to complete with each new pack. I won't repeat all the basegame stuff every gen.

belalucina
    Seasoned Adventurer

Part 15 - Working on skills and making friends...and enemies

June met Nancy out on a date with Don and the two became friends. She convinced her to break up with Geoffrey. 

Since we finished Chief of Mischief, and Public Enemy requires her to be higher in her career, we're going to work on Bodybuilder. Look who she ran into at the gym! Do you work here, Don? Nope...he is...unemployed. Well, that's nice...

Liberty and Travis were here too. Liberty was...hanging out in her towel, and her and Travis had a romantic moment. June decided she didn't have to be all bad and tried to hook them up. It worked! I think they are dating now!

Meanwhile, the guy she convinced to leave his wife keeps coming over. 

The two of them really get along well actually.

Babs is sad June hasn't made that ambrosia yet, but June assured her that she's working on it.

Say yes!

June needed another enemy for Public Enemy, so it's off to the Landgraab's house.

They are enemies now.

June also tried to set up Casey and Jameson Hall again, the first couple she broke up,  but...

I guess she's already moved on. 

Bab's isn't really committed when it comes to love, but she is always willing to listen to June and give her advice when she can. June wants to be more serious with Andre, so she's decided to break up with Don when she sees him next.

All the working out she's been doing has gotten her to her peak body potential! But, it's almost her birthday. 

Time for a potion of youth! June is a brand new young adult once again.

She broke up with Don, so now it's just her and Andre. She still needs a couple more boyfriends to finish out Serial Romantic though. We'll see what happens.

Geoffrey was out on a date with Katrina? Her two enemies! No way, June had to go and spoil their fun. They ended up leaving.

Don't worry, Nancy, June has your back. We can't allow Geoffrey to be happy without you, lol. 

Working on Mixology.

And fitness.

And that's another aspiration completed!

Ellupelluellu
      Hero

Good that Babs likes to listen.. but June.. Nancy???? :) Like really??? :D

belalucina
        Seasoned Adventurer

June IS in the criminal career. Makes sense her choice of friends lol. ðŸĪŠ

belalucina
    Seasoned Adventurer

Part 16 - Painting, Grilled Cheese, and a Breakup

June is working on a lot of things simultaneously at the moment. She's been working on her drink making and has maxed mixology and she's also taken up painting. Ollie has been somewhat of a muse for her - he IS quite the artist himself after all. 

She's also on a grilled cheese kick and has been eating nothing but grilled cheese. 

Her and Andre have a great romance...but not so great of a friendship. They actually fight a lot.

See? Friendship is not so great.

So, they've decided to break up for now. Which means...June is single!

June would like you all to see her rendition of Geoffrey Landgraab. Babs loves it.

Her and Ollie have been spending a lot of time together and these two art lovers have decided to get into a relationship. I guess she didn't stay single for long.

(Personally...I don't really think they are fit for each other...but we'll see what happens I guess...stay tuned because I think I may need your help deciding who June finally ends up with. Options to come later. I've played ahead quite a bit and am pretty behind on these updates.)

belalucina
    Seasoned Adventurer

Part 21 - More Romance

Steve came over late at night. June doesn't need to sleep a whole lot thanks to that award trait, so she was awake.

What are these two watching?

Cooking show...figures.

Stop it, you two.

No, seriously. Stop.

Oh, here we go...

June, you know Steve loves you. Don't break his heart.

Ollie, Pablo, and Steve. Now she just has to choose one. Might throw Andre back in the mix too. Okay, so who do you think June should choose?

For some reason it's messed up on Steve and Ollie's and only shows as acquaintances. 😕

15aewar
      Rising Scout

I guess she has to go with Pablo, seeing how they're soulmates and all. 😇

Sigh. The Kay and Andre ship has sunk!

Ellupelluellu
      Hero

Steeeeeeeveeeeeeeee 😍

Okay, too been there done that?😄 Well out of these options left.. Pablo..

belalucina
      Seasoned Adventurer

I wasn't expecting two votes for Pablo lol. Technically, if it wasn't bugged, Steve and her would have the soulmate status too I'm pretty sure. I do love her and Steve together. Sigh.

belalucina
    Seasoned Adventurer

Part 19 - Finishing Villainous Valentine

June went out and met some of the folks living in Oasis Springs. 

She thought this girl's boyfriend was a total loser. Seriously, such a temper.

So really, she was doing a good deed.

See what I mean?

So dramatic...

And there were other couples as well, but we don't need pictures of all of them.

Who hurt you, June?

FINALLY.

But it wasn't all destruction. She set up a couple too.

belalucina
    Seasoned Adventurer

Part 22 - Working on some skills and aspirations

For now, we take a break from love to focus on skills and aspirations. Also...somehow I got this.

Ollie had a birthday and June hung out with Andre a bit. Things are becoming a little less awkward between them, so that's nice.

June's been writing so many books trying to get out some bestsellers. I figured out that in a flirty mood, writing a romance novel produced a best seller, and in a focused mood writing a non-fiction turned out a bestseller. 

June is like, "Yes! Finally!"

Did I say we were taking a break from love? I lied. Here she is discussing her fears with Pablo.

And another date with Steve.

And then she got this want...

Oookaaay then. We're just gonna ignore that for now. Lol. I'm not doing the Soulmate aspiration yet.

I spent some time working on random achievements. Basketcase was a little challenging, but I managed thanks to emotional paintings and reward potions. 

June drank an insta-large. 

Time for an insta-lean. It's like Alice in Wonderland but instead of growing taller and shorter she grows larger and thinner lol.

Well, that one was easy.

Then she tried a new drink from a recipe she bought off a stranger from a pop-up at work. I'd never heard of it before. It's called The Snaggle Fluster. 

Time to learn some new skills.

The skill gain from that drink is insane!

Another!

And then a date with Ollie.

The bartender left so June took over.

She's definitely getting a lot of wants about Ollie. She was confident after hosting a great black and white party where she served some excellent drinks.