Forum Discussion

6 years ago

OFF THE GRID Gameplay ideas [graphic]

OFF THE GRID
https://i.imgur.com/7GD37lk.jpg

A mind map I made for "Off the Grid"-style gameplay. Do you have more ideas? Feel free to share them and I'm gonna add them to the mind map.
  • What if the rainwater collector was only accessible through buydebug as long as seasons was not installed? Still a terrible Idea?
  • "Armilus616;c-16814332" wrote:
    What if the rainwater collector was only accessible through buydebug as long as seasons was not installed? Still a terrible Idea?

Idk I like the idea of a rainwater collector, but if you don't own Seasons and it magically fills with water that would be really bad IMO and break the immersion. Where is the water coming from?

Also what if it snows in winter? It doesn't rain in winter so there would be no water for a whole Season
  • "Movotti;c-16814350" wrote:
    "FreezerBunnyCowplant;c-16814335" wrote:
    "Armilus616;c-16814332" wrote:
    What if the rainwater collector was only accessible through buydebug as long as seasons was not installed? Still a terrible Idea?

Idk I like the idea of a rainwater collector, but if you don't own Seasons and it magically fills with water that would be really bad IMO and break the immersion. Where is the water coming from?
    How do plants grow in all the worlds now, if you don't get seasons, and therefore no rain?

Also what if it snows in winter? It doesn't rain in winter so there would be no water for a whole Season

Snow is water.

Snow is water, I know, but the water in the water collector will also freeze. You'd have to wait until spring in order to have liquid water