Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Photoshoot for toddlers

We should be able to do a photoshoot with the toddlers and also just of the toddler.
  • its a toddler not a model please let it have a childhood please restrain yourself from putting eyeliner on babies.
    aejp24
    Seasoned Novice
    I've also been wondering why we can take pictures of our pets but not toddlers. I have kids in real life and a cat and I take pictures of all of them. So it would be nice if they added this feature especially being able to take pictures of kids with toddlers and adults.
  • "nessatay1920;d-935187" wrote:
    We should be able to do a photoshoot with the toddlers and also just of the toddler.

Agreed.
  • "auroraael14;c-16332449" wrote:
    I've also been wondering why we can take pictures of our pets but not toddlers. I have kids in real life and a cat and I take pictures of all of them. So it would be nice if they added this feature especially being able to take pictures of kids with toddlers and adults.

For that matter sims can't take pics with they're pets either that needs to be updated. It's good they can take pics of their pets though.
  • "aria34556;c-16332364" wrote:
    its a toddler not a model please let it have a childhood please restrain yourself from putting eyeliner on babies.

Who said anything about eyeliner? Lots of people have portraits done of their children. Also, I'm pretty sure the OP is just speaking of being able to take pics with their phone, like any normal parent.

I think this should be added too.
  • "mintycupcake;c-16340005" wrote:
    "aria34556;c-16332364" wrote:
    its a toddler not a model please let it have a childhood please restrain yourself from putting eyeliner on babies.

Who said anything about eyeliner? Lots of people have portraits done of their children. Also, I'm pretty sure the OP is just speaking of being able to take pics with their phone, like any normal parent.

I think this should be added too.

Yes!!!! Exactly!