Forum Discussion

StripedRainbow
New Spectator
10 years ago

Playground equipment and outdoor toys for children

I feel there's a lack of playground equipment and outdoor toys for children sims to play on.

I would like to see:
-Swings, tire swings, and baby swings once toddlers are added
-Treehouses
-Seesaws
-Jungle gyms
-Sandboxes
-Slides and waterslides
-Slip and slide
-Water guns
-Water balloons
-Trampolines
-Bicycles and tricycles
-Red wagon
-Scooters and skateboards
-Bubbles
-Sidewalk chalk
-Motorized cars for children

What would you like to see added as far as outdoor toys?
  • I would like them to bring back the sports from Sims 3. The baseball, football, maybe a basketball (like in Sims 2 I think), soccer....and I would like them to have a separate skill other than athletics (Teamwork skill maybe?! Or Sports or better yet give each sport their own skill the same way we have instruments. for example Basketball Skill, Baseball Skill.....etc) I used to love having the Dad sim playing catch with the son in the yard.
  • Also not sure if its already been mentioned but I make a lot of Hopscotch games in my builds. I would love if my sim kids could use them...and childish adults of course to show the kids how to do it right. ;)
  • They might add these in a Generations Expansions or a Childhood-themed Stuff Pack.
  • I hope so. I miss having the tree house. I think there is not much for kids. They need to be more dynamic, like having more traits available and more things to do.
  • I might actually have children in my game if we had these things, right now they just don't have much to do.
  • "Lharper322;13869598" wrote:
    I hope so. I miss having the tree house. I think there is not much for kids. They need to be more dynamic, like having more traits available and more things to do.

I agree on more traits for children. Also, more aspirations as well. I want a "pleasure" aspiration and "Studious" aspiration. As far as traits, I want "messy," "playful," "rebellious," "mischievous," "adventurous," and "helpful."
    meeshwood
    Rising Hotshot
    Seven years later...
    I would still like to see these items