Forum Discussion

catloverplayer
Rising Ace
10 months ago

Please add large walk in showers to Sims 4

Like this one from the hotel I recently stayed at. I'd love a marble one and one with two shower heads like this one.

https://twitter.com/catloverplayer/status/1734143733795291359?s=19
  • You can make those with walls and wallpaper and the university or snowy escape showers.
    PandoraTO
    Seasoned Vanguard
    Yup, I love building walk-in showers! I sometimes use a tall half-wall for the outer wall and put a full-length window in it to create a glass wall.

• @catloverplayer-
    As others mentioned, this type of shower can easily be recreated by building a small room and adding the wall mounted University or Snowy Escape shower. That way you can decorate it whichever way you want.

I build walk-in showers like this all the time, plus I sometimes place chairs for my less mobile sims, because I'm kind.
    Spoiler
    https://i.ibb.co/pvhK579/Walk-in-shower.jpg
  • call me mean but I pretty much always squeeze my sims shower and bath needs in 2 tiles and the whole bathroom in 6 tiles :lol: but yeah using DU or SE this is already possible :)
    Redrogue60
    Seasoned Adventurer
    I kinda like Cat's request because there are things that can be done to make a remade one have more premium features than just a room. For example the rain shower head, steam shower, body spray spigots. Then there are the cleaning animations etc. that won't be present in a built room one.
    PandoraTO
    Seasoned Vanguard
    Maybe they’ll do a bathroom kit someday and give us more showerhead and spray options, including handheld. I’ve never bought a kit, but I’d have to seriously consider buying a bathroom kit. Especially if it also had some more in-counter bathroom sinks. How is it 2023 and we still only have one in-counter bathroom sink?! Granted, I don’t have all the packs, but I have enough that this omission is glaring.
  • thats the beauty of buy build mode you can make anything you wish just like building a house only diffrence is rater that put in the spot a bath or regular shower just put a shower head faucet and wall tiles on the walls and floor and you get a walk in shower
  • I'd rather we get some premade ones so I could just plop them down. I'm not good at using half walls. I'd have to see a video of how to build that but even then I'd probably need some cc two shower heads which we don't have in the game.