Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Share a picture of your FAVORITE lot you've ever played on!

Hi! A while ago, I made a thread called things builders do that annoys you and while I thought it was quite an interesting thread, it seemed some people had taken it more negatively than I intended. So I thought I could make a thread kind of similar, but this time focusing on positivity!

So with that said, I would love to see a picture of the favorite build you've ever played with in your game, and I would love if you could tell me why it is your favorite. It can be someone else's build or it can be your own! What are the things that the builder (or you) did to your liking to make you enjoy the build so much?

To start it off, this is my favorite:

It's a starter lot built by TheDismalSimmer. It only costs 17k and I love it because the house feels so large for a starter home, yet it doesn't feel empty inside like a lot of starters do. The builder also took the time to make the yard look nice which is again, rare for starters. I like the home so much that after my first sim moved on to bigger and better things, I moved my next one to this same house  :D