Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Townies with lives!

First off, this is my new post. Sorry If I mess up.

I was playing around with household management giving townies a makeover (.....I wont say anything about them faces) and I decided to read the descriptions for each household. Cool story lines such as the Pancakes unhappy marriage, Summer and Liberty's feelings for Travis, and Don's old habits bound to die hard. But then I realized...

They don't do any of that.
Katrina and Don will never have children, Summer nor Liberty will declare feelings for their roomie, and Eliza and Bob actually have a pretty good marriage.

So I want townies with lives! I want townies to have babies, get married, cheat, and so much more. Currently townie lives revolve around my sims, their lives are eat sleep go out when my sims go out repeat. We should put the texting feature to use! The texting feature is the best thing from get together (aside from windenburg....oh windenburg....) I want my sims to find out a friend is pregnant or getting married! My sims could get invites to weddings, or baby showers (if added). Instead of just being asked to go party or grab a bite to eat.

We could also put the gossip feature to good use, in ts3 when gossiping with other sims you would find out a chick you flirted with at the summer festival has the good trait. I'm thinking of the same of ts4.

Another way to gain information would be to add a "Simbook" type of feature to a computer or phone, you could see certain status's that hint or directly say a piece of information about that sim. Maybe even posting selfies or other pictures.

It get's boring when you have to control the house hold to control their lives. I want to be surprised! I want my sims to be surprised.

Add to this discussion if you have any ideas! Sorry it's bad. it's late in the UK.