Forum Discussion

Superstara140
Seasoned Novice
10 months ago

Trash compactors and more new appliances

Trash compactors would definitely help solve the lack of space issue in my game saves whenever I am making a new kitchen for my Sims household. The fact we need to place at least 2 separate trash cans is kind of tiresome already. We also need more new appliances, especially a blender that could also work as a mixer if you own Home Chef Hustle Stuff Pack. More multifunctional appliances would be amazing in general! Or some omniappliance machine that could work as a dishwasher, tea maker, trash compactor, blender, mixer, coffee machine, and more, everything! :lol:
And we also need spiral stairs and elevators for regular and rental houses! As well as escalators if an Open For Business EP remake is in the works somewhere down the line! <3

• Trash compactors
    • Dishwashers
    • Blenders
    • Juice makers
    • Functional toasters
    • Lawn mowers
  • i mention this in the free update thread but would love to see a topload washers in sims4 with matching dryer
  • A functional meat grinder and deli slicer that have compatibility with cottage living and eco lifestlye meats. This would allow for new sandwich making recipes and functional delis. I also think there should be a fermenter/preservation station for making pickled veggies, cured meats, vinegrettes, etc. Additionally, sims with mischief trait or villian career can make bootleg alcohol and trick sims into drinking it.