Forum Discussion

2 years ago

we need a dating app in sims 4

I think it would help a lot with family play
    SnaveXs
    Seasoned Scout
    I have 2 different dating apps in my game, mods from LittleMsSam and Lumpinou. It has helped me to find relationships for my sims by sexual orientation and age group. I have more males in my world, so it's easier for my females to find a single man than for my men to find women that's not married.

I think Lumpinou meet up mod let's you know if the sims you are dating have children already and if they've ever been in a relationship. If the official sims ever created a dating app, I would like for them to add that type of information. I think Lumpinou dating app lets you filter by NPC's or Playable Household too. I like that filter feature. LittleMsSam has the single only add on which I use. I guess an official dating UI interface is something that would make these mods better.

I would add the option to date locally or long distance. That's the only dating feature I think is missing from these mods. If relationship pairings could happen autonomously. A player might want their sims to just date other local sims in worlds like Henford-on-Bagley. Another sim could date long distance if they live in Del Sol Valley and rich. I think MCCC has a feature like this in it, now that i'm thinking about it.
  • "crocobaura;c-18229699" wrote:
    I don't see how a dating application would help with family gameplay. Sims can meet any other sim and go from stranger to married in one day. Might help if you are looking for sims with certain likes, traits, etc. but otherwise not much help.

it would help you find single sims of the same age as your sim
  • "LeGardePourpre;c-18229763" wrote:
    Simder app for the sims who are looking for a significant other or a Woohoo partner :p

yes I have tried that mod its nice but its something that needs to be in game for everyone not just for people who use mods
  • I don't see how a dating application would help with family gameplay. Sims can meet any other sim and go from stranger to married in one day. Might help if you are looking for sims with certain likes, traits, etc. but otherwise not much help.
    Briana2526
    Seasoned Rookie
    I would love a something to help single Sims not just an app but like speed date, or a friend hooks you up with someone, maybe even blind date. Dates that can go good or horrible.
    meeshwood
    Rising Hotshot
    I agree

I would like a romance themed GP with an attraction system specific to romance, dating and woo hoo apps,blind dates, speed dating etc. This could also add the option to book a honeymoon after weddings.
  • "Briana2425;c-18230022" wrote:
    I would love a something to help single Sims not just an app but like speed date, or a friend hooks you up with someone, maybe even blind date. Dates that can go good or horrible.

I would be all for that