Forum Discussion

DelilahsRose
Seasoned Newcomer
2 years ago

~Whimsical Takes~

Does anyone have any whimsical takes on anything they would like to share? {Pics or videos of builds or sims} Based off any disney movies, movies in generals, books, games, or just anything remotely based off something - etc?
I would love to see them and have a nice place where you can share this specifically!
Please share! ^_^

I will start off! This is my whimsical take on the Beauty & the Beast castle.

• Your Beauty and the Beast Castle is very beautiful! :) Very lovely exterior design of the castle home, and the interior furnishings are very nice! Very lovely design of each room and area, and very nice rugs,candles and curtains. The double level library room with the walls of bookcases is very great! :)
    DelilahsRose
    Seasoned Newcomer
    @rosemow Rosemow, thank you so much for the lovely and kind feedback!!!! Your gallery is amazing as well <3 :o
    DelilahsRose
    Seasoned Newcomer
    @simgirl1010 Thank you so much!!! <3 I love your Sim in your profile picture!!! :smiley:
  • Congratulations on your Beauty and the Beast Castle and thread being highlighted on this week’s forums highlights thread! :) That is great!
    leucosiax
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "_DelilahsRose_;d-1010641" wrote:
    Does anyone have any whimsical takes on anything they would like to share? {Pics or videos of builds or sims} Based off any disney movies, movies in generals, books, games, or just anything remotely based off something - etc?
    I would love to see them and have a nice place where you can share this specifically!
    Please share! ^_^

I will start off! This is my whimsical take on the Beauty & the Beast castle.

Oh my @DelilahsRose ! This is absolutely beautiful. I saw you also have Wuthering Heights on your yt channel. My first favorite novel ever! I believe it had a great impact influencing my taste and style.

While I only started playing Sims 4 two years ago, ( played sims 1 and part of beginning of sims 2), I have some whimscal takes. I would say the majority of my sims game play is based on something or another I love dearly. I have all of my favorite characters, movies and shows in the game. Literally removed nearly all npc and townies and replaced with ones I love. Dracula, Addams family, Interview with a Vampire, Monster High, Twilight, Outlander, Peaky Blinders, ...to name a few.

I play on a laptop and I just started to really learn how to build and get into it recently with the changed made since old games;
    But since the update in December- I have incredible long lag with build / buy search, it's impossible to finish any builds.

I don't have a youtube but I posted a few little things on TIktok. There was one build based on the house and characters from the movie, Only Lovers Left Alive.
    Again, I could finish it more but like a lot of half baked projects, I haven't been able to.

My tiktok is under the same handle LeucosiaX.

https://www.tiktok.com/@leucosiax/video/7209539315079089451
    DelilahsRose
    Seasoned Newcomer
    @LeucosiaX Well here is a link to my gallery as well. Its DelilahsRose

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=DelilahsRose&max=50&maxis=false

And I will definitely go check out yours!
    Well if there is one book I can recommend it would be Jane Eyre then, the book is by far better than any of the renditions in my opinion.
    I made Rochester & Jane Eyre Sim hehehe!!!! They are on my gallery!

Yes he actually met her on the set in 2009 and they fell in love and got married after wuthering heights. That is so romantic <3 I was so mad though LOL
    DelilahsRose
    Seasoned Newcomer
    @LeucosiaX Thank you so much for sharing. I bet it is so much better seeing all your custom families walking around town. I never got around to changing the townspeople out so when I built something and recorded it in Strangerville I had a bunch of weird people at my door LOL

Do you have a link to your gallery? Id love to see your builds and sims then, Sadly I do not have tik tok!
    & I am so happy you saw my wuthering heights, that was based off the 2009 movie, Have you seen it?
    And do you like her sisters book Jane Eyre?
    leucosiax
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "_DelilahsRose_;c-18303619" wrote:
    @LeucosiaX Thank you so much for sharing. I bet it is so much better seeing all your custom families walking around town. I never got around to changing the townspeople out so when I built something and recorded it in Strangerville I had a bunch of weird people at my door LOL

Do you have a link to your gallery? Id love to see your builds and sims then, Sadly I do not have tik tok!
    & I am so happy you saw my wuthering heights, that was based off the 2009 movie, Have you seen it?
    And do you like her sisters book Jane Eyre?

@DelilahsRose
    I did see the Wuthering Heights with Tom Hardy as Heathcliff. I have seen many versions of Wuthering Heights, I could get my hands on. Tom Hardy in particular was my fantasy husband around 2018. Did you know the actress who played Catherine is his wife in real life?

There was one with Ralph Fiennes I watched when I was young. I do love him as an actor as well. I saw him play in Hamlet on Broadway.

I always wanted to read Jane Eyre, but I saw the movie with Mia Wasikowska in 2011, and thought it was fantastic!

I am LeucosiaX on the gallery. I dont have a lot up because I have a lot of builds with custom content and it's so hard to build now since the build buy lag I am having. I have a bunch of projects, unfinished, and I truly hope to get around to putting them up soon.

What is you gallery id name?

I have a lot of laughs running into my townies, because I know their whole backstory.

I was always afraid of the game play for Strangerville and Jungle adventure, because I was afraid death was possible. Even my sim getting that zombie illness is a part of solving the mystery scares me too much. I will one day with a townie I don't like much. But once I play as them, I like them.?

You dont need a tik tok to view other's tik tok, but you should certainly get on there. You have so much great material. It's easier than a yt channel in that the edit has to be a lot shorter.