Forum Discussion

Starm108
Newcomer
3 hours ago

Make Great grandparents family

I think it is absolutely stupid that this game has been out for a decade now but great grandparents and great grandchildren don’t recognise each other as family and can still have romantic interactions.

I'm someone who loves multiple generations in a family, like in my games, there’s always great grandparents and sometimes even great great grandparents, and in the latter case, that means the great grandparents have adult great grandchildren which they can be ROMANTIC with. Like what???? In the sims 3 it wasn’t like this so why is it like this in the sims 4? Anyone who is your direct ancestor or descendant SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BE ROMANTIC WITH YOU! SIM GURUS, FIX THIS! Also, great uncles and aunts should also be recognised as family, my mum is very close to her siblings grandchildren and we all see each other as family, like this game should as well. 

I want this fixed, and I’m sure many others want this fixed. The game has been out for a long time and it’s ridiculous that this is still the case