Forum Discussion

PollyMcPuffin
Rising Newcomer
3 days ago

Applied Scare Seeker but goal not achieved?

I applied Scare Seeker challenge to my home lot but the quest remains active for reaper rewards. I did disable all mods, reloaded the game, and even moved to a new lot. Any tips? (Playing on PC) 

Poetrycricket
    Seasoned Newcomer

I am having the same issue, I have tried removing it and reapplying it, tried the whole remove the DataDB etc. I have been playing a new game with no mods on PC since the event started after reading how many iisues folks were having because of mods.

Poetrycricket
      Seasoned Newcomer

Well color me ridiculous, I am living in a duplex rental in Tomi, I was applying the Scare Seeker to the wrong apartment. Now I just have to find the Green lady's Tome that I supposedly earned yesterday and still cannot locate. . .

Sketch793
    Seasoned Hotshot

Disregard. Seems I missed something.

I don't remember any goal involving the Scare Seeker lot challenge and I've completed all 4 quests for the first two weeks. I looked up the quests online for Week 1 and Week 2 and there haven't been any involving the Scare Seeker lot challenge. Scare Seeker is just one of the rewards.

It would probably help if you said which quests and goals you're actually having trouble with. 

P422413
      Seasoned Novice

I think it is confusing people due to having 2 plumbobs at the top with 2 sets of quests.
      It was located under the "Friends With Death" quest.
      The quest is to "Apply the Scare Seeker Lot Challenge to Your Lot" 

P422413
    Seasoned Novice

I had to apply it twice, I also had to claim it twice. I did restart the game but it did register for me after that.
    I play on PC and do not use mods.
    Sorry I cannot be more help.