Forum Discussion

eliasthemango
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

reapers rewards broken

ever since the beginning of the reapers rewards event, my game has been broken in various different ways. 

the first thing i noticed was that once i completed a task, and received a notification saying i can claim a reward, the button promoting for me to open the event ui doesn’t do anything, and when going to the events menu on the main screen, i still can’t claim anything as it wants me to claim them in live mode. 

i then thought to ignore that issue for the time being and instead focus on just completing the tasks first. however, the tasks to plant a lily and a snapdragon won’t recognise as completed. initially i thought it may have been because the lily was out of season in my game, however, even when moving them indoors to a greenhouse, neither of the flowers were recognised as being planted, so i couldn’t progress. 

i also experienced issues when building the greenhouse for this task. my game seemed to be glitched, and wouldn’t allow me to remove any objects. if i clicked on them, it would highlight them and make the sound as if they had been removed, but they stayed there, and it was impossible to delete them. 

finally, when it came to shutting down my game to look for solutions online, neither the exit, or save and exit options would work. the exit button wouldn’t do anything, and the save and exit button left me in an endless saving loading screen. 

i thought maybe my mods caused an issue as i have quite many, but even after removing my entire mods folder out of the game, the issues still persisted. i’ve seen a few things about solutions other people found if they have the game from steam, however my game is from the ea app, so none of those solutions are possible for me. 

• Having the same problems! Exactly the same problems. Can't open the UI, I've planted enough lilies and snapdragons to supply 50 floral shops. I'm going crazy.

• we need an option to turn it off. It's ludicrously buggy and not even enjoyable. get rid and fast, EA. 

About The Sims 4 Gameplay Questions & Issues

Get help and answers to your gameplay questions and issues in The Sims 4.443 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago