Forum Discussion

4 hours ago

Reaper's Rewards Event Blank

I began the Reaper's Rewards Event today and I did several of the quests. I exited out of the save and when I opened it again, now there is no quests at all. I still see the reaper's event and both tabs are on "A Call Away" and "Assistant to the Grim Reaper" but there are no quests underneath. I tried closing out the game and re-opening, opening a different household, and starting a new save but it still is blank. I can't continue on with any quests. I am on PC with no mods/cc. 

• mine is already broken, got the pop up mid game, tried to go to a different save and it's gone, the banner pops up over my game but it doesn't tell me what to do anymore?

• I have the same problem and it happened when I had deactivated all my mods, anybody has a solution yet?

• I have a similiar issue. I went into CAS to change some clothes and when I was back in Gameplay the 2 remaining Quests "Talk to a ghost about ambrosia" and "call the reaper" were gone. I couldn't complete them even without seeing them. Everytime I click on the small event icon I am just getting to the reward store for the event.

I tried deleting the cache files, as well as removing all my mods, repaired the game and tried different families and saves but nothing changed. At the moment it is impossible for me to continue the quests.

• My game is modded to heck and back, and I'm in the process of taking out my various script files and seeing if it unbreaks the quest ... but I got the goals for A Call Away and completed them, but Assistant to the Grim Reaper is blank. I've seen pics of at least a couple of the goals, so I'm also going to see if I can complete them without the list on my screen.

EDIT TO UPDATE: The quest items I'd seen were "order a pack of starter flowers" and "ask 3 sims about ambrosia." Ordering the flowers did nothing, and had no option to ask about ambrosia. So either those were out of order from the quest, or something else needs to be done to fix it. Going to try repairing the game, see if that works.

• I see mine but I can't complete the "Plant a Lily" & "Plant a Snapdragon" quests.  I tried outdoors first, then indoors (as it suggests) in planters, then took out my floor in the house and planted on the ground indoors.  NOTHING.  So glad the first event I actually TRY to do is working for everyone. 🙄

Nyanunix
      Newcomer

Having this exact issue. It's also saying I haven't gotten the newsletter thing, though I've gotten it twice. I've been trying with different sims too but no dice

• I'm having the exact same issue, i swapped households to edit a sim and when I came back to the original household the pop ups are blank.