Forum Discussion

lizjenkins
Rising Newcomer
20 days ago

Sims unresponsive and can't place items in build mode

Had update on 8/30/2024 and The Sims is all sorts of messed up. Can't do anything in build mode. Won't let me place walls, I tried placing a tree, it would go but then would disappear. My Sims were not doing anything, had to keep resetting them. I disabled mods and still all the same stuff. I deleted all my mods and still...not working at all. So, I know it's not from a corrupt mod. I tried repairing the game and that does nothing either. From the replies in this thread, it seems like this has been an issue for awhile. So, EA, what are you going to do about it? The Sims is the only game I play and I get to do it very little as it is and now I can't play it at all when I finally get the free time to. It's your job to be fixing the issues you caused by these constant updates you force on the game. And for what? Nothing is ever different besides the updates making the game unplayable. 

servysworld
    Seasoned Newcomer

I have the same issue 

The game progress won't save, it gets stuck / frozen and then next time you play the game all progress is gone. This is extremely frustrating. EA fix this please....it is soo annoying