Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Exclamation mark

I've seen a few sims with this over their heads and I can't see why they have it, anyone know?
https://i.imgur.com/M68NAwz.png
  • I saw this on a let's play the other day, xurbansimsx I believe. She had it come up above a sim as well and when she checked the sim it said they were a litterbug. I think they throw trash out on the beach and your sim can stop them if they are a conservationist.

Edit: Just went back and checked to make sure and it was actually clare siobhan who found it. I've been watching too many let's plays for this pack. :D
  • If it were a yellow exclamation mark I might say she has a quest for you. ;) (joking)
  • "SimplyJen;c-17125402" wrote:
    If it were a yellow exclamation mark I might say she has a quest for you. ;) (joking)

She did, it was the 'walk halfway across the island to have an argument with my sim' quest, lol
  • Thanks :) That makes sense, she had a title, Anti environmentalist and my sim who is a conservationist got into an argument just after this pic was taken.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,027 PostsLatest Activity: 5 minutes ago