Forum Discussion

meeshwood
New Hotshot
2 months ago

Homemade SP idea

This SP idea would include new harvestables and crafting.

With this SP you would create oils from specific harvestables and then use those oils in crafting. The things you craft would give sims a moodlet based on the scent/oil chosen.

Crafting would include candle making, this should not use as much of the budget as candle making already exist so no new animations needed. The candles made would produce a modlet when sims burned them.

Soap making, with this sims would get a moodlet from bathing with the soap

Perfume, other sims would get a moodlet from being around your sum.

Candy making,  moodlet given when consumed.

Also- new tea pots and ability to make tea based around the harvestables this pack would center around.

Harvestables,  new harvestables of lavender, peaches, and oranges.

Existing harvestables used, rose, lemon, and chamomile.

Each harvestables would be associated with a different moodlet such as lemon would give an energized moodlet, rose a flirty moodlet.

What do you think?

Jooleeyuh
    Seasoned Scout

I would be all about this pack.  I'd add textile weaving (rugs, curtains, table linens, etc) using wool from animals or plant fiber that could be harvested from cotton and/or flax plants, or even silk (harvested from silk worms that could be farmed for that purpose).  Or stonework (sculpting, masonry).  Or metalsmithing.

At the very least I hope we'll get more craftables added to the basegame crafting objects--a greater variety of furniture styles we can craft on the woodworking table, for example--and the ability to work with different woods/finishes.  And we need to be able to craft homemade counters, islands and cabinets already!

SheriSim
    New Adventurer

I would love to see scents in the game. And I would hope they would add that to the attraction system from lovestruck.

• Scented candles would be lovely.  Sims could also make turkish delight as a sort of fruit or rose/orangeblossom flavoured candy. 

SEREFRAS
    Rising Hotshot

Great ideas!  These would so go perfectly with Cottage Living.🤩

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,119 PostsLatest Activity: 9 minutes ago