Forum Discussion

DrearyMae
New Novice
20 hours ago

How do I purify my death reviver?

I don't play spell caster enough to know what would make my death reviver recover from her trauma. She promised god to bring her terrible parents back as purified loving parents. 

How can I get my Sim to recover from her trauma by her gift from god? I don't want to practice unnecessary spells to make her feel primed to heal herself.

Should I get her werewolf boyfriend primed too? I figured Roy is okay with her as is, but I don't feel he has the vibe to be okay, as is for the family. Being primed as a couple just makes sense when the parents are revived, the next stage is marriage, so all the character training must happen before that. However, I can't move him in yet, this is going to be old school wait until they are married to move all in.

DiscipleOfDuat
    Seasoned Vanguard

I think I've read your post 5 times now, but I'm not able to decipher what you mean.

An idea for the upcoming pack, maybe, is to let your parents rebirth. Think of it as karma - they are walking their soul path - and their goal is to not repeat their mistakes. In the next lifetime they are to become loving parents. As a result they are 'purified' (through rebirth) and given a new chance at life, making different choices - learning the good from the bad. 

After several cycles, you'd have a true old soul - wise and learned - ascended - and they fulfill their contract with God. You can look into Orphism for some inspiration perhaps.