Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Makeup & Skin Details in CAS

A lot of us use CC eyes & skin details, and its really tedious to keep having to apply them for every outfit. I wish we had a little box we could check like "use in all slots"/"use in all outfits".

Please :smile:

Moridhus
    New Spectator
    I think skin details do go on all slots, like tattooes.

I have eyelashes that are "skin detail", which I use for sims that should have naturally longer or thicker lashes, but also use eyelashes from other categories (eyeliner, glasses, earrings, etc...) for eyelashes I want to use as "mascara" for evening and formal looks.

Likewise, I prefer using horns listed at "skin detail" for monsters that should have them on each look.

That being said, it sure would be nice if there was a checkbox to use the same makeup or clothing for each look. My brother usually puts the same outfit on each look except swimming and sleep, so he has to go through and manually put the same outfit on each one. Even if I put a different oufit on each look, I'm still going to have to change every look, because I don't usually like how the game dresses my sims.

• "Tammors;c-18167926" wrote:
    it sure would be nice if there was a checkbox to use the same makeup or clothing for each look.

That's it, that one simple addition would vastly improve CAS for most people. Most of my sims are fairly fashion conscious so they vary their makeup to fit the look, but there are those sims that in my headcanon don't care that much about crafting their look. They have their favorite lipstick or eyeshadow and they roll with that, always. I love going through my collection and doing different makeup for different outfits, but I'm in the minority. And there are times where even I would like to just do one makeup combination and copy it and then only have to go in and with one simple click remove it for fitness and sleep outfits.
  • I agree! I hate that we can't carry over make-up, skin details, and accessories (such as piercings) over to other categories.

Been asking for a way to do that for years!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago