Forum Discussion

6 years ago

My vampire gets a bad rep after feeding on willing sims

Sorry about the long title. Anyway, here's what happens. My current sim is a vampire. Usually, I let my vampires feed on anyone, anywhere, and don't bother with the consequences. This time, though, I'm going for the good vampire ambition, and only drink from plasma packs or from sims with permission. Everything is good, no one around reacts negatively when I do, some even cheer (most likely because she's famous), but a little while later, there's a stream of sims calling me, claiming that I've been drinking plasma without permission, which of course is pure BS. The only time I fed on an unwilling sim was right at the beginning, when she didn't know about plasma packs yet, and didn't have any mortal friends to ask, and for once Vlad didn't send a couple of packs.

I don't know if it's the old sin that still pops up to the surface from time to time, or if the game somehow can't tell the difference between getting permission to drink or not, but it kinda sucks to get a bad reputation when I haven't done anything wrong. It's not a big, game-breaking deal, nothing I can't fix by purchasing a few items to give away to fans, and suck it up to the pr-agency or whatever, it's just slightly annoying, and needed to vent.

I hope everybody are having a fantastic weekend. Dag Dag! :)

• Hi @Stutum

it's currently treated as a bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-V-Vampire-drank-with-permission-yet-getting-scolded/td-p/7177743/

Please add your voice there.
  • Ace! Glad you added your experience to the AHQ thread. That in mind I am going to close this thread as we would ask folks bring issues/bugs to AHQ. :smile: