Forum Discussion

LunarBritney
Seasoned Newcomer
3 hours ago

Old Style Pre-Rebrand Expansion Pack DVD Covers

I wanted to make my own compiled list of the marketing assets for The Sims 4 expansion packs for quite a while as more and more packs are coming out, so here it is.

There are logos, icons, CD covers, DVD covers, and textless DVD covers for most expansion packs after the rebrand as well as scans (although rather poor quality) from before the rebrand! I also have a mod that makes all the icons revert to the old style that also match the DVD covers here.

Click on the images to go to the actual image file to get the highest-quality version, as the forums now compress images. CD covers are made on in a size to be printed on A4 format paper. DVD covers need to be set to 100 scale to be accurately sized. Use Photo Quality options when printing for best results on photo paper. 

The Sims 4 Life & Death

Print-ready File

The Sims 4 Lovestruck

Print-ready File

The Sims 4 For Rent

Print-ready File

The Sims 4 Horse Ranch

Print-ready File

The Sims 4 Growing Together

Print-ready File

The Sims 4 High School Years

Print-ready File

The Sims 4 Cottage Living

Print-ready File

The Sims 4 Snowy Escape

Print-ready File

The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle

The Sims 4 Discover University

The Sims 4 Island Living

The Sims 4 Get Famous

The Sims 4 Seasons

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs

The Sims 4 City Living

The Sims 4 Get Together

The Sims 4 Get to Work

• It is very kind of you to share them with everyone 🙂 They are great! You have designed them very well.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,073 PostsLatest Activity: 17 hours ago